The world has never been more connected: manufacturing supply chains are incredibly complex and finely tuned machines that are the result of years of careful planning. However, recent events have thrown this delicate balance into jeopardy. With the UK destined to leave the European Union in January 2021, come what may, manufacturers are still none the wiser as to what impact this will have on their suppliers. In addition, the coronavirus outbreak has shown how woefully unprepared many global supply chains are for disruption. This session will provide the latest information on how to build resilience in your supply chain, and how to prepare for whatever the post-Brexit landscape may look like.
During this session delegates will learn:
1. Whether your supply chain is resilient enough to survive major disruption
2. How to prepare for a post-Brexit world
3. The current state of play around paperwork and trade deals
4. How likely is a trade deal with the EU
5. What does the future have in store for globalised supply chains